Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sewing With Nancy Day Three

This was the final day of the Sewing With Nancy Three Day Event at Lakewood Ranch, Florida.

Today my group was making sweatshirts into jackets with the Evolve Jet Air Serger. I have worked with these sergers before and they are great. I didn't finish mine in class, as I have made a lot of these, in fact, I am teaching this to my Sewing Academy Class in Lakeland, Fl.. So, I spent the time shopping and basically 'chilling'. As a mom of 6, I don't get much time to just do nothing. I love to get away to refresh and recharge. It is good for me and the kids in the long run. After lunch, Eileen Roche was the surprise speaker.

The entire event was very well run and I highly recommend it.

Tomorrow I teach Sewing Academy in Winter Haven, Florida. I need to do some work to prepare for that class, then, off to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment