Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quilter's Club of America



Tonight, I treated myself to a membership in the Quilter's club of America. It looks like a great value. Especially now...as the price will be going up soon. As a matter of fact...the price changed during the first five minutes that I was on the site to sign up. I was talking on the phone to my friend, Connie, about the club and it actually changed while we were talking. So...see don't delay. I will talking more about the club later. I am very interested in the membership to QNN....they have lots of educational quilting shows and videos. They even have an EQ channel...which is great for me, because I am trying to tackle EQ6, to get my patterns from pad and paper and onto the computer. www.Quiltersclubofamerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment