Friday, February 6, 2009

Sewing With Nancy Day One


The first day of the Sewing With Nancy began with breakfast at 8:00 am. The facilites at Lakewood Ranch are really nice. I had a embroidery software lecture by Brian Bailie, the creator of Designer's Gallery embroidery software. Afterwards, we had an awesome lunch. After lunch, we had a class with Pam Mashie, using the Embellisher and the embroidery on the Elegante. We made evening bags. I didnt think I would care for mine very much, cause I just dont care for that look...but I have to confess I think it is kind of cute. I am posting a picture so that you can see it. Everyone's was different as we just started with scraps of fabric.


I have a headache tonight, but I hope to post the Candy Hearts quilt and directions tomorrow night. As well as fill you in on Day two of sewing with Nancy. By the way, I havent seen Nancy yet. They had reception for her tonight, but I didnt attend. I will being seeing her at 9:00 am to her greatest sewing tips.


3 comments: