Yesterday was a very successful Friday Night Sew In. I actually started around 2:00pm and cleaned the studio a little because a friend was supposed to come sew with me. She never showed up but I got SEW much done. I made something I've wanted to make for a long time. I made a cover for my baby, my Brother 8500 sewing/embroidery machine. I bought her when I worked at a Brother/Bernina dealership many years ago. She is old in today's standards but she is very dependable and I love her.
I made my own pattern and used an design from Emblibrary. I had a glitch when it embroidered the "I". I was heart broken but not enough to start all over. I used fabric from my stash which is always good. I am planning on making a cover for the embroidery unit, hopefully, today. Then soon I will make one that says "I love Quilting" for my Grand quilter.
I hope you have an amazing day!