Friday, March 12, 2010
I Need a Real Camera
I have had my iphone for about 3 years and I love it. In fact, since my divorce it is the one splurge that I have kept. I have cut down on everything else but I have been spoiled by the iphone. Most of the photos on my blog are actually taken with my iphone and some of them are pretty good (for a phone). My last post about the "wedding" had photos taken by one of my little girls with my iphone. They are dark and pretty fuzzy. I just love to look at other blogs with gorgeous photos. So, I have added to the top of my 'wish list' a real camera.
On another note, I have scheduled a root canal for next Monday. I am shaking in my boots (ok my barefeet). I am a real chicken when it comes to dental procedures. However, the pain of this tooth has convinced me to get over it. I need to get back to my old self. My kids and my studio miss me.
I have taken a handful of over the counter pain relievers and I will be in the studio today. The girls are with their Dad today and I refuse to lose an uninterupted day of sewing. So on the agenda today:
* Wash and press our last 5 Conkerr Cancer pillow cases.
* Make some more Dresden Plates (my new charm pack arrived yesterday)
* Cut out some drapes that I was commissioned to make
* Fix a quiting boo boo in a baby quilt
* Make atleast one string block (I have been dying to start one of these quilts)
I'm off to the studio. Happy Sewing!!