Friday, March 5, 2010

Gotta love the Mail Man


Yesterday I received my package from Fabric Worm (pictured in an earlier post). Today I got my Moda Swell that got from ebay. This was a must-have as one of my "not quite finished" quilts for one of my pattern covers was started in these fabrics. Since these are discontinued fabrics, I started panicking that I may not have enough. I was able to find this bundle of remnants on ebay, but I had to pay a not so good price for them. I wasn't gonna lose, though. I needed these....not just wanted them. I was so excited to get my packages. I always feel like a kid at Christmas when I get mail.

4 comments:

  1. I've gone from buy fatquarters to half yard to now thinking about buying full yards for this very reason.
    Swell has always been hard to get. It's a very pretty line too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jeannie. If you love it, you should get extra cause it will be gone before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Swell - made a quilt from a charm pack of it. Glad you could find it. And yes I LOVE getting mail, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right and I should probably do that!

    ReplyDelete