Saturday, March 13, 2010

35 Pillowcases for Conkerr Cancer




Yay! We have finished our pillowcases! They are so cute and we had so much fun making them. I am posting pictures of them, neatly folded in my Studio and the last photo of the "Serger Droppings". (Smile) I have decided that I am going to use them to stuff a dog bed for my dog Bobbin. He will love it.

I am so excited about how my potholders turned out for the Potholder Pass 2. I love them! I just have to add grommets and then they will be finished. Today, I am looking for my grommets and the setter tool. I think my studio ate them. I will post pictures of my potholders when the recipient has received them.

I am heading to the studio. Happy Sewing!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how impressed I am, Susan - they're so colorful and bright! Good for you and congrats on getting them all done. That's a LOT of serger droppings, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh what an awesome stack of pillowcases!!
    the children will be wild when they get those!
    These will mean a lot to the kids, they have very hard days and to lay their head down on something so fun will make the day!

    ReplyDelete