Tuesday, April 5, 2011
I Won an Award
I am very honored and to accept the Stylish Blogger Award from It's So Kiki. She has a wonderful blog, you should pop on over there. By accepting this blog I am supposed to pass it on to six other blogs and tell you seven things about myself. Well, I am going to do this in two parts. I wanted to get permission from the bloggers that I chose before I announced them, since there is some responsibility that comes with the award. I have been turned down by a few. I am still sick so I may not be able to get permission from six. I thank Kiki for this award. I am definately learning as I go. Infact I just learned 3 days ago where to see all of my comments in one place. I'm so sorry if I missed your comments in the past.
So, here I go with seven things about me.
1) As long as I can remember, I wanted to be a Mommy, an actress and a singer. As is turned out I have six children, I sing solos and in the praise team at church and I am sure I have to 'act' from time to time.
2) I taught myself to sew and quilt when I became a mom 21 years ago, but have since traveled to many places in the country to take classes and schools from the best in the business. When I am interested in something I study it do death. George says I am a perfectionist and he is right.
3) I get very frustrated that I am not more computer savvy. I wish I knew how to make graphics and stuff on the computer.
4) I am a very loyal friend.
5) 1930's reproduction fabrics make me SO happy!!
6)I'm a carb and diet coke addict.
7)I want to visit all 50 states by the time I'm 50. I am only halfway there with just a few years to go.
Stop by tomorrow and see the bloggers I choose.
Posted by Susan at 3:17 PM