Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun at the Sewing Expo









My girls and I attended the first day of the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo. We go every year and, as always, it was great. There were fewer "make it and take its" this year. But we all got to do some fabric dying with water color crayons. We all loved it, especially the girls. Guess what is on our "To Buy" list?? That's right....water color crayons. I saw lots of fabric and goodies. I did very good in the "not buying fabric department". My Stashbusters group would be proud. I did buy 4 fat quarters of 1930 reproductions...because I need them for a current quilt. However, the Expo is not over and the girls wont be with me for the next two days, so I will most likey "hear" the fabric calling my name. We got lots of great ideas and inspiration. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment