Friday, January 30, 2009

Sew Many Things to Say

I am finally starting my blog. Now that my website is up and running, I am, with the help of Abby (my oldest daughter) getting started on my long awaited blog. In my blog Sew Many Things to Say I will be discussing sewing, quilting, homeschooling and ways to save money or Thrifting, as it is now called. For those of you who dont know me, let me give you a little background. I am a homeschooling mom of 6 wonderful children. I have been homeschooling for 13 years now. It has been quite an adventure with highs and lows, but I wouldn't change my decision to homeschool for anything. Since my passion and now my business revolves around sewing and quilting, there will be lots and lots of sewing and quilting discussed here. I hope you stop by often too see what is going on. Until then,
Happy Sewing!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment