Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stir Crazy on a Saturday!



Tomorrow will be one week since I've been on bed rest for my Plantar Fasciitis and stress fracture. I have to say I am going nuts! I am not used to not being able to get around. I want to sew, quilt, something crafty. I have a studio full of supplies and half finished projects, however, I can't get to them and get things prepared so that I can work in bed. I try to explain to my daughters and husband what I am looking for but they just can't find what I need or want. The good news is I have been looking at all the beautiful blogs out there and I am finding tons of inspiration. It is bittersweet because now I really want to sew.

We are taking one of my daughters to church camp tomorrow and I have no clue how I will work that out logistically. My oldest daughter is taking my place and will help her choose a bunk and get her bed made and such. I guess we will work it out. I have to confess that I hate crutches. I feel very awkward and feel like I might fall and break a hip or something. lol. Anyway, I have it so much better than a lot of people so I hate to complain. I was on bed rest during all of my 5 pregnancies, back before lap top computers. Wow! What a great invention the computer is. Where would we be without them?

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend. Try to do something creative.

Happy Sewing!!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment