Monday, April 5, 2010

Dresden Plates


Today I got to get back to work on my Dresden Plates quilt. This quilt will only have four blocks. It is going to hang on a wall in my studio. These blocks are really fun to make. I should have the quilt finished in a few days.

I am making good progress on my drapery order. I worked on them for almost 4 hours last night. I have the hardest part done. I barely have enough fabric to get all four panesl to the right length. They will have short hems for sure.

Happy Sewing,
Susan

4 comments:

  1. That is just so beautiful! I'll have to give that block a try. Right now my machine is going in for repairs, it froze up tonight :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jeannie. I hope you get your 'baby' back soon. I think you will love the Dresden plate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty - that has to be Mary Englebriet fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Dresden Plates are beautiful! I have some that I've been working on for awhile. Not that it is a difficult block, but I ran out of background fabric and I haven't set my mind on what I want to use in its place for setting my blocks. LOL

    ReplyDelete