Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Bobbin


This is Bobbin, my baby. He is a little over a year old now. I named him Bobbin because I bought him with the money I made from my sewing business. He has been such a joy to me. Well, last weekend he was close to death. Friday nite he was having trouble, walking, crying in pain and vomiting. By Saturday morning he was in shock and near death. It was a very long night. I truly believed he was going to die. I wasnt sure if he was stepped on and had a broken hip or if he had been poisoned. To make a long story short, our vet, Dr. Carrier went ahead and treated him for Addison's disease, even though the test results would not be back for a few days. Now the tests are in and he does have Addison's Disease. It is very complicated and will require treatment his entire life. I am so grateful to know what the cause of his illness is and so very glad that he is still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment